8 Mukhi Rudraksha
₹3,500.00 – ₹5,500.00
Shop Online 8 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha at Low price in india With Certificate and Size from 14 mm to 24 mm and above.
- Additional information
- Shipping Details
Eight faced(8 Mukhi) Rudraksha is the second form of reflection of the first son of Lord Ganesh and is one who is worshipped prior to other gods. Eight linings present on it makes it a very effective Rudraksha. Its wearer becomes unaffected by miseries – physical, divine or mental. It sets the wearer free from the sin caused by telling a lie. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer all kinds of attainments – Riddhies and Siddhies and leads him to Shivloka. His opponents are finished i.e. the minds or intentions of his opponents are changed and all obstacles in his path are removed.
Benefits Of Eight(Aath) Mukhi Rudraksha:
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is very helpful in removing all types of obstacles from wearer’s path. It also ensures all round success & its wearer never gets defeated from his enemies.
- Good for astrologers, and people who have interest in Occult.
- The destroying effects of Rahu are removed by this rudraksha, and therefore it helps in curing diseases of mysterious kind as well as protects the wearer from evil spirit. One of the malefic effects of Rahu is snake bite and this Eight Mukhi Rudraksha protects its wearer from that.
- Reduces stress and anxiety that are caused due to repeated failures. This bead is also very beneficial for those who have “Sarp Dosh” i.e. Planet Rahu in the 5th House in their horoscope.
- According to the Ancient Vedic Texts, Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is helpful in curing diseases of lungs, feet, skin diseases, and Hydroceol. This is also helpful if you are experienced bad dreams.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Sizes
- Small Size – From 14mm to 17mm
- Medium Size – From 18mm to 20mm
- Large Size – From 21mm to 23mm
- Extra Large Size – From 24mm and Above
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large