- Additional information
- Shipping Details
Seven faced Rudraksha is the symbol of Anang Shiva. 7 faced Rudraksha is saptmatradhi Daivat, saptashyadevat and saptmuni Daivat. It represents Goddess Mahalaxmi. Good health and wealth is blesses to him who wears 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. Those who are suffering from miseries pertaining to body, finance and mental set-up should wear it. By wearing 7 Mukhi Rudraksha man can progress in business and service and spend his life happily.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha can be weared in a red thread. 7 Mukhi(Face) Rudraksha may be worn on a regular basis. There is no taboo written in authentic Puranas to be followed while wearing them. They have a life of thousand years if well taken care of. They should be preserved in a locker or at some safe place since they are considered as very valuable.
Benefits Of 7(Saat) Mukhi Rudraksha
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha brings Wealth in all areas such as Business, Career, and Service thereby resulting in Prosperity.
- As per the ancient vedic texts, it is beneficial in reducing muscular body pain which is caused due to Arthritis or other disease.
- The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha also brings in good fortune as well as helps in enhancing creativity, intuition and increases profits & financial security
- This Rudraksha is said to be helpful in curing Saturn induced diseases like foot disease, impotency, respiratory disorder & chronic diseases.
- A seven Face Rudraksha is also helpful in overcoming destroying effects of Saturn & its “Sade Sati” period.
15 mm TO 22 mm, 23 mm and Above